LINCOLNTON – Lincoln County Sheriff’s deputies were still looking for 20 of the 40 people charged in connection with the “Operation Top 40” drug roundup as of Nov. 21.
Those charged on a true bill of indictment but not arrested include:
• Emmanuel Edwardo Baker Jr., 24, of Ervin Lane in Iron Station.
• Angle Rodriquez Baza, 43, of Baxter Road in Cherryville.
• Karen Grant Byers, 42, of Will Schronce Road in Iron Station.
• Christopher Antonio Bynum, 28 of N.C. 73 in Iron Station.
• Jason Dakota Campbell, 22 of Maiden Salem Road in Maiden.
• Emily Nicole Cook, 22, of Ike Circle in Granite Falls.
• Dashawn Jafone Edwards, 19, of Hidden Creek Drive in Charlotte.
• Charles Montgomery Fitzgerald, 57, of Fitzgerald-Stowe Lane in Lincolnton.
• Harold Lee Gilbert, 61, of Alexis High Shoals Road in Alexis.
• Brandon Sherod Harbison, 24, of Hallman Mill Road in Vale.
• Derek Allen Harris, 25, of Hawks Bill Drive in Lincolnton.
• Brian Maurice Holden, 27, of Spring Street, Apt 6 in Charlotte.
• David Vaughn Lingafelt Jr., 24, of Fairview Drive in Gastonia.
• Anthony Lee McArn, 29, of Angel Lane in Maiden.
• Kimberly Nicole Parker, 22, of Cooper Road in Vale.
• Bridget Kopelakis Roberts, 53, of William Hooper Circle in Hillsborough.
• Christopher Dale Robinson, 21, Bill Sain Road in Vale.
• Fitzgerald Kennedy Stevenson, 49, of Fairview Road, Apt 105 in Charlotte.
• Michael Thomas Taylor, 46, of North Tryon Street in Charlotte.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of these people is asked to call the sheriff’s office at 704-732-9050 or the Lincoln County Communications Center at 704-735-8202.