The Lincoln Economic Development Association recognized nine Denver-area businesses last week for achieving milestones.
At a luncheon March 24, the association presented plaques to businesses celebrating notable anniversaries this year, as a way to take note of their successes.
Of the 20 total businesses, nine call Denver home.
Kirk & Matz, at 3390 Denver Drive, and Corrie Stott Racing, www.corriestottracing.com, celebrate five years in 2011.
Four businesses in the area hit the 10-year mark this year:
• Metal Roofing Systems, 7687 Old Plank Road.
• Modacam, 6548 Denver Industrial Park Drive.
• Performance Sail, 8179 Tranquil Harbor Lane.
• Vaseleniuck Engine Development, 4387 Racing Drive.
One local business, Collins Engine Works, at 4129 Burnwood Trail, is celebrating 15 years.
The Wireway/Husky Corp., at 6146 Denver Industrial Park Circle, is in its 30th year.
The only business recognized for reaching 40 years this year was Dellinger Precast, at 8151 Webbs Road.
Alex Patton, chairman of the Lincoln County Board of Commissioners, commended the businesses for their achievements.
“We really don’t have words to express to you folks how grateful we are that you’ve chosen Lincoln County for your business,” Patton said.
Other businesses recognized at the luncheon were:
• For five years: Sabo USA, and The Walking Company.
• For 15 years: Redneck Trailer Supplies, Performance Research and TRT Trailer Sales.
• For 20 years: Hof Textiles, McMurray Fabrics and Packaging Unlimited.
• For 25 years: Lincolnton-Lincoln County Regional Airport.
• For 30 years: VT LeeBoy.
• For 35 years: Robert Bosch Tool Corp.